- a superb collection of tunes for session and folk-dance musicians everywhere;
- 306 of the most popular traditional tunes presented in 4 volumes;
- each book in a convenient A5 size: perfect for your fiddle, guitar or banjo case;
- all tunes are suitable for fiddle, tin whistle, squeezebox, flute, tenor banjo, mandolin and many other instruments;
- every melody has carefully crafted chords for guitar, piano or bass accompaniment;
- the boxed set contains a data CD with both MIDI and MP3 samples of each tune with a basic guitar and bass accompaniment (N.B. this is not an audio CD and is not meant to play on standard HiFi or stereo systems);
- tin whistle parts have been modified for the standard ‘D’ whistle for melodies that are out of range or in awkward keys;
- MIDI files can be played on your computer or laptop using any MIDI player – vary the tempo or change key;
- MP3s can also be installed in your iTunes or Media Player centre and downloaded to your iPod or other MP3 players.
· See the complete contents of our Session Tunebooks here …
· Listen to some audio samples here …
· View some page samples here …
· See how to install the companion CD (MIDI & MP3s) for Mac or PC
These books perfectly compliment our Bush Dance!, Social Dance! and Rig-a-Jig-Jig! kits by providing a massive range of alternative tunes for dancing.
Each Session Tunebook can be purchased individually, or as part of a boxed collection. The boxed set contains a CD with both MIDI and MP3 samples of each tune with a basic guitar and bass accompaniment. The MIDI files can be played on your computer or laptop using any MIDI player (most computers come with one installed, but there are good low-cost and free ones available on the Internet). This format allows you to vary the tempo or change the key.
The MP3s can also be installed in your iTunes or Media Player centre and downloaded to your iPod or other MP3 players: so you’ll be able to take your tunes with you everywhere you go!
There are no reviews yet.